Fedcap are committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. In order to do this, we
need to outline our expectations as an organization.
1. Excellent delivery and service
4. Encourage feedback on our services
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent delivery and service
- We will be available to answer your enquiries during the published opening hours,
- We will always try to answer all calls within 3 rings.
- Treat you with respect, courtesy, empathy and fairness,
- We will use plain language, and avoid using jargon where possible,
- We will not make promises we cannot keep,
- We will acknowledge all e-mails or voicemails within 24-48 hours (two working days); Fully responding within 5-10 business days depending on the nature and complexity of the request.
- Ensure that all communications linked to Fedcap procedures are adhered to within the established timescales of those procedures,
- Ensure that all staff to have an active ‘out of office’ reply issued should you send an e-mail when they are away from the office which provides contact information for a back-up person to address any urgent matters during their absence.
- Ensure that our network is welcoming both in its environment and its culture.
- Treat you as an individual by understanding your unique circumstances, expectations and ambitions as we support you in achieving your desired goal.
- Endeavour to meet your individual needs by offering a tailored customer journey.
- Provide staff members that are customer centric focussed.
- Provide a solutions-focused response to any query.
- Encourage feedback on our services
- We will encourage your feedback so that we can seek to improve our services.
- We will make it easy for you to pass on your comments, compliments or suggestions about the service you receive in a simple and safe way.